This shop/post has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #PlayPauseRefresh #CollectiveBias
The best part about going to my school is being able to attend all the basketball games! I’ve always loved cheering on my team, but it’s even better cheering them on with my friends. Whenever we have away games, my friends and I always watch them together.
For game nights, I’m always sure to stock up on my favorite drinks and foods from the grocery store. For drinks, that includes Diet Coke® and Sprite®–two of my favorites! Both these drinks are so refreshing and the perfect thing to reach for after a long day of class.
The TV room in my sorority house is the best place to watch a game.
Speaking of Coca-Cola™ …if you’re looking to win up to $500 in gift cards and prizes (and come on, what college student isn’t?), you can show how you #PlayPauseRefresh in this sweepstake contest. All you have to do is follow these three easy steps.
- Pick up your favorite Coca-Cola beverage and Program Your Night.
- Take a photo of how you enjoy Coca-Cola during TV night. Make sure the program you are watching stays on your TV but out of your photo.
- Share your photo on Twitter or Instagram with both #programyournight and #sweepstakes for a chance to win cool prizes.
Obviously, you can’t have a watch party without snacks! Here’s a quick, easy recipe that literally anyone can make–especially college students without access to an oven.
For this quick recipe, I found some flavors that would pair well with popcorn and the drinks. I picked cinnamon sugar, a white cheddar mix, cranberries, and pumpkin pie. I’d recommend going lighter with the cinnamon sugar and pumpkin spice because they can be fairly strong, but you can use as much white cheddar mix and cranberries as you’d like.
Ingredients needed to serve 2-3 people, add more toppings as needed:
2 tbsp white cheddar flavoring
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1 single-serve cranberry box
2 tbsp cinnamon sugar
1. Gather all ingredients. All can be found at your local grocery store!
2. Place each flavoring in their own small bowl or cup to season the popcorn.
3. Fill the paper cups with popcorn.
4. Let people pick their own flavorings!
How do you prepare for game or TV nights? You can check out Coca-Cola’s website for more TV night inspiration.
Thanks for reading!